2011 Swift Escape 686 Fiat
- 1YearBase Vehicle Warranty
- 1YearMOT Testing
- 1YearHabitation Warranty
- 6MonthsRoad Fund License
Swift Escape Additional Information
2011 Fiat Swift Escape 686 with an interior layout featuring a rear U shape lounge and and a central washroom which has a dedicated shower head. At the front is a double dinette with side kitchen opposite including a full oven and 81L fridge freezer. Both the rear lounge and front dinette can be converted into double beds and there is a further double bed in the luton space above the cab.
Swift Escape Features
- Electric Front Windows
- 6 Speed Manual Gearbox
- Fridge Freezer
- Bike Rack
- Central locking
- CD Radio
- Driver Airbag
- Electric Step
- Exterior Grab Handle
- Gas Hob
- Truma Heating
- Twin Lens Reversing Camera
- 6 Berth
- Overcab Bed
- Rear Belts
- Roof Light
Vehicle Enquiry Form
CHELSTON MOTORHOME PROTECT USED WARRANTY
Chelston Motorhome Protect has been developed to provide Chelston customers with a comprehensive motorhome warranty that is more extensive in its coverage, allows for a faster response and is easier to understand.
Unlike other insurance backed warranties Chelston protect is Dealer backed so there is no third party to consult to get a decision. Our warranty contains no small print or hard to read clauses and is designed to give you total peace of mind.
There are many reasons why we feel that Chelston Protect is the best used motorhome warranty on the market today... here are ten of them.
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE CHELSTON PROTECT
1) Clear and Concise Documentation.
2) No third party referrals.
3) Decisions made on the spot.
4) Repairs completed on Chelston site or through our UK network.
5) Dedicated Warranty Managers.
6) Designed specifically for Motorhome Owners.
7) Travel anywhere with confidence and peace of mind.
8) No smallprint or hidden clauses.
9) 100% Dealer backed warranty.
10) Personal aftersales contact on handover.
- See more at: http://www.chelstononline.co.uk/used-motorhome-burstner-grand-panorama-i920g-motorhome-10082#sthash.Fm8BnnMn.dpuf